Remote monitoring system Triol iDrive
Remote monitoring system Triol iDrive is an innovative product of Triol Corporation for the control of industry facilities and housing and community amenities. Triol iDrive combines software features for gathering, processing and analysing the information about condition and performance indicators of remote equipment. Its “heart” consists of router Triol MT01 and low level controller with 3G modem functional.
The application of Triol iDrive allows you:
- To monitor pressure, temperature, rate of consumption, motor speed.
- To control pumps and pumping systems, fans, asynchronous and synchronous motors, boiler plants
- Technological process automation will guarantee the control of enterprise separate tasks and combine them into unified system for reduction of maintenance spendings.
- Triol iDrive functions with all devices that have standard communication channels and protocols (RS232/485, Ethernet, Modbus). That’s why this monitoring system can work with available equipment and doesn’t require the replacement of expensive components.
- Signal system has hierarchy structure. It ensures the prompt notification of respective services by different information statements.
- It’s fairly simple to connect and set up Triol iDrive. That’s why it doesn’t need a person with special programming skills to operate this system.
- Online comparison of unrelated processes allows to analyze the general data of consumptions rather than separate characteristics.
Report generation using specified diagram allows to simplify analysis process.
- Online construction of diagrams based on specified parameters allows to generate illustrative reports that will turn operator’s attention to occurred parameter deviation.
- Access to maintenance log saves current equipment in operating condition.
- Access to the equipment data is possible in convenient time and from all over the world using only Internet. You can analyze the current process and change equipment operating conditions through the web server.
- Online map allows to estimate the operation of each facility in real-time. You just have to click the object of interest.
- Delimitation of system access levels allows to use the data by operator, foreman and technician separately.
- Additional sensors can be connected to extend the range of analyzed parameters.
Areas of application:
- Dispatching system for water service companies.
- Dispatching and control system for oil production.
- Dispatching system for heat supply.
- Dispatching system for lift facilities.
- Automation system of boiler facilities.
- Automation system of agribusiness
- Enterprise security system.
- Warehouse monitoring system.
- Information gathering system from sensors with arrows.
- Automation system of parts final inspection.
- Monitoring system for automobile transport and logistics.
- Monitoring system for fire safety.
- On-board recorder for a car.